Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekend love...

This past weekend was amazing. Two nights away with my husband sans our beloved children-our first trip without the wee ones!! One of our closest friends tied the knot in an amazing mountain wedding. The venue was nestled among the beautiful Bonny Doon Mountains and majestic redwood trees...there were even farm animals. We truly enjoyed spending time with the bride and groom, seeing old friends and making new ones along the way. A weekend filled with much laughter and love. 

One of my favorite moments during our time away was a walk down the Capitola Pier...just a short bike ride away from where my husband and I fell in love - we were neighbors when we met but that's another story. Our morning after the big event reminded me of those simple days we shared while getting to know one another - before buying a house, before getting married and having our incredible children. A cup of joe in hand + a leisurely stroll with the one I love = Bliss!







No comments:

Post a Comment