Friday, October 7, 2011

Adios...

We are packing our bags and heading south of the border for a little R+R. This will be our first family vacation since the little lady came into our lives only seven short months ago. We are all excited for our time together out of the daily norm - no work and all play. I haven't been to Southern Baja since I hitch-hiked out of there in 1997 after a semester with NOLS. I have a feeling that this trip will be much more glamorous than that experience {which was an incredible adventure by the way}. We have done something completely out of the ordinary and booked a time share at an all inclusive resort. Usually we find a house and rent through VRBO. However, you find yourself still doing laundry, cooking and cleaning while on vacation. So with a friend's recommendation we decided to give the resort thing a try. I am curious to see how we fare - I have a feeling we will make out just fine. Have a great weekend everyone! I will check back in after our little Mexican jaunt. oxo


2 comments:

  1. Aw have fun! family vacations are the best. Since I only have 1 little one, we recently went on our first family vacation as parents and it was so fun. Totally new experience.

    BTW I'm starting a new series this month. You should stop by and take a look. =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun trip you have planned! My husband and I have two small children and we recently begun searching for some Family Activities and a nice vacation sounds like a really great idea! Maybe I will check out some information on our own Mexican jaunt! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete