Friday, March 9, 2012

High chair...

And you thought all high chairs were ugly...not this guy. Job well done Nanna Ditzel. This one can be yours for a mere $2,600! If you are local, head down to design/one and if you live elsewhere you can go here

nanna ditzel

nanna ditzel

nanna ditzel

I wouldn't want you to break the bank with this Mid Century beauty so here are a few affordable options...


200 base

The Stokke Tripp Trapp...this is what we have - I scored a used one on Craigslist. The base which is pictured starts around $200 and the accessories {infant seat, cushion and feeding tray} are an extra expense. The Tripp Trapp adjusts with the growth of your child can hold up to 200lbs - great to keep around for when you need an extra seat.


Artek 990

Baby Chair 616 by Artek...no tricks here, just a nice looking seat. $990 - demasiado! 


bloom-fresco 395
 
Fresco by Bloom...$395...a little too modern looking for my taste but I love the concept. Begin using as a cradle and then move through the feeding stages. Brilliant!

4 comments:

  1. My sister just bought the Bloom one recently and it is amazing! Hers is white with turquoise interior, but I think she said it was $500. I told her she needs to have a second baby to justify the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all fabulous! We never bought one. We just used the Bumbo chair w/ tray and got away with it. We missed you on Friday. Rain check?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could justify #1 if I had 4 kids and promised Ross to use it for our grandchildren... it is so beautiful I think I would just keep it in my kitchen even if I didn't have kids. so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #1 too.... so, so beautiful. Damn.
    BUT I do love the Stokke one you have. I really dig it in black.

    ReplyDelete